Listen


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

omg >< i love this

6.22.2009

First Post 0.o

... This computer sucks. Lol it took me forever to make this... But Whatever... So.. lol

-- I was on youtube and I decided to look for the next episode of We Got Married since there was a new season... I didn't watch that show in a really long time, and for this season it's way different. Before it was where four fake couples would go on and they would have a list of assignments to do as fake husband and wife... but for this season they chose one real couple and showed if they were to get married, what would their life be like... Apparently the husband is a guy from SG Wannabe... lol I'm not really a fan of SG Wannabe... But they're pretty good.

-- LOL! I also found out that there was rumors going around that G Dragon/Kwon Ji Yong from Big Bang was dating Jessica from SNSD hahaha... good thing its a rumor >=D lol

-- hmm... OH YEA!! And also... I found out that Shinae <--- (I think thats her name) lol... actually got married to this foreign exchange student... lol.. Shinae was on We Got Married in the first season.. SHE WAS SO PRETTY IN HER WEDDING PICTURES!!

-- What else?... umm... haha.. me and my korean loving craziness.. lol. OH!!! YEAH!! SO... I really want this Big Bang Hoodie.. it was from the Stand Up Tour in 2008.. but it costs 50 bucks... I also want this Colonize hoodie.. lol but that costs like 100 bucks. lol.. pricey T_T

-- AHH I'm heading to China/Taiwan on the 29th.. which is next monday! Thats gonna be fun.. lol..

-- HAHA! I also made a twitter xD you guys should get one lol.. and "follow" me lol.

-- I'm really bored so I'm gonna talk about G Dragon/Kwon Ji Yong's new hair style.. lol in the my heaven mv.. yeah.. not that hot.. lol.. maybe it's just me but I think it looks really bad on him.. =[ I think he should stick to his haircut before this.. not the one in lollipop where its like teased/in an affro but before that lol.. where it was normal. He looks hot in that xD

-- SOMETHING ABOUT ME.. lol not about korean stuff.. so I've been waiting forever for my new memory card and head phone adaptor for my phone.. cuz i need it.. and it's been like 3 weeks and it hasn't shipped to my house yet 0.o ARGH!! and i need it by this week before China/Taiwan or else I wont be able to listen to my music ><


-- BACK TO KOREAN STUFF... SO! lol.. you might know this already cuz its somewhat oldish... but se7en debuted in hollywood [WOOT!] and he has a song that features Lil Kim which is called Girls.. lol. I like it.. but thats just cuz i'm korean obsessed so idk if you'll like it. lol.

-- hmm.. TOP from Big Bang's new movie or drama or whatever comes out soonish lol.. called IRIS.


-- OHH!! HERES A CHANGE! LOL Imma talk about Japanese stuff lol.. YAMAPI! <-- lol yamapi isnt really a change but w.e SO! he's in a new drama called buzzer beat and he's pretty cute in it xD lol i suppose he's like a basketball star in it.. yeah its about basketball lol...

WELL!! thats it for now.. lol.. my meaningless crap.. lol.. if you read it.. hope you found out new stuff? lol... have fun xD

---------------------------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------------------------------------------------

--MY MEMORY CARD JUST CAME!!! but now i have to wait for my earphone adaptor thing for my phone.. which was suppose to be here by last week... i also ordered thouse before i ordered my memory card ><>

No comments:

Post a Comment